Hiring great people that drive your business forward is a top priority for many senior leaders. Countless business gurus have indicated the importance and value of finding and hiring top people and the impact that can have on the performance of the people around them and the business as a whole.
But what so you do once you’ve hired these great people?
You need to:
- Get them performing as fast as possible
- Make sure you retain them
Trouble is that’s easier said then done. In the first 100 days a new hire will decide whether they are in it for the long haul with you. 46% of new hires don’t work out within the first 18 months – and you don’t want your new superstar employee to be one of that 46%.
As soon as they walk through the door they experience their first moment of truth – are you going to deliver on the compelling offer you made them and the reason why they joined your business in the first place?
Inside this ebook you’ll learn:
- At what point an employee starts driving economic value to a business
- How to avoid the 100 day motivational dip with new hires
- What you need in place on day one so they hit the ground running
- The retention toolkit you can use to align your superstars with your vision
Download the ebook now and learn how to retain your best!